Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jack of All Trades


I have been out shopping this morning and now it's time for work. I got about 15 Christmas cards done yesterday and still have 25 or so to go. I would like to have them in the mail this week, we shall see! I am also getting ready for my party on Saturday. Looking forward to some fun and fellowship with very good friends, my card class girls.





This is the third card we did in November. I really love these pumpkins and that designer series paper. I will hate to see it go in January. I plan to stock up on some before then.

Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Jack of All Trades

Card stock: Soft Suede 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 and 3 x 3, Very Vanilla 4 x 5 1/4 with Big Shot and the Polka Dot Embossing Folder and 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, Spice Cake DSP 2 x 5

Ink: Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede

Accessories: Chantilly Lace, mini glue dots and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment