Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Occasional Quotes

It's been a busy day again and of course I am late with my post but here goes. This is the next card for my card class on Saturday. I only have 4 down and 4 to go. Don't know what happened this week, I usually am done with all of them before this time. Oh well, better late than never. (lol)





The recipe for this card is:

Stamp set: Occasional Quotes

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Whisper White and Subtles DSP

Ink: Black Staz On

Accessories: Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Modern Label punch, Small Heart punch, 3/8" Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

I want to thank everyone who is visiting my blog. I have had over 2000 visitors in the past 1 1/2 weeks. I hope you are enjoying what you see and that my projects will encourage you to create your own.
If you live in the San Diego area, I would really like to meet you and I invite you to visit one of my card classes in the future. We meet the 3rd Saturday of each month. I am also going to start an evening class and another daytime class possibly on Wednesdays. I will keep you posted on the exact dates that these will start.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed night!

June

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment