Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Deck the Halls

It's a beautiful sunny morning in Southern California. A good day to be alive. I hope to finish creating the cards for my card class today and then do some reading. Nice day to relax on the deck and contemplate the holidays coming up so fast.

This is my last Christmas card for the class and doesn't need too much explaining.



The recipe for the card is:

Stamp set: Bells and Boughs

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Deck the Halls DSP

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Scallop Corner Trim Punch and Stampin' Dimensionals

I cased this card from someone and tweaked it a little to make it mine. If you recognize who made this first let me know and I will give them credit. I have looked at so many blogs lately and just don't remember where I see what I like. I must start writing it down, I guess. Anyway, I hope you like it and that it will inspire you to create your own.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment