Monday, March 12, 2012

Scallop Envelope Die

I know it has been awhile since I posted anything and I haven't taken pictures of March's card class yet so here is one of the projects we did in the February Club.

It is amazing what you can do with the Big Shot and dies.This is the cutest Easter basket box made from the Scallop Envelope Die. We had so much fun making this and everyone just loved it. We also did a butterfly card to go with it.

Our technique for the month was the Polished Stone technique. We used the stamp set Lovely As A Tree and it came out so beautiful. I will try to get a picture of it on here tomorrow as I won't be posting for a week or so as my daughter comes to San Diego on Thursday and will be here for a week. I think I will be really busy.





Hope you enjoyed this project and will make one for your self or a friend.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you around the 26th.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment