Sunday, May 16, 2010

BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

I am sorry that I didn't get any new cards designed for you today, but I was too drained yesterday to create. So I will just share a few more scrapbook pages with you. I hope they inspire you to create some of your own.

Some of the images on these two pages were done with the Big Shot (you really need this) and some with punches. Just adds a little flair to the page.









I really enjoyed designing this album. When I finally get the pictures in, I plan to design another with My Digital Studio program. I really love using that. If you like working with the computer and I are an avid scrapbooker, you really need this program.($79.95) It is so user friendly and you can design some awesome pages with it.


Today I am going to create some cards. I promise to have them on for you tomorrow.


Thanks for stoppin in!


Have a Blessed Day!


June

No comments:

Post a Comment