Monday, May 24, 2010

STILL SCRAPBOOKIN'

It's still scrapbooking month for a another week. I am continuing to get in the pages of my 60 yr album before May 31. As I ad pictures and other emblishments I will bring them back for you to see and compare with the starter pages. To me, because I am a newcomer to scrapbooking, this seems the easiest way to scrapbook. Maybe when I become a veteran scraper I can do it all at once.

Nothing special on these two pages. I used Kiwi Kiss paper and some stickers from the scrapbooking kit.






On the next pages I used the Full Heart and Small Heart Punches to get the effect I wanted. I also used the Scallop Border Punch.




I hope these inspire you to do some on your own.


Until next time,

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment