Wednesday, May 26, 2010

ELEMENTS OF STYLE

I loved this stamp set the moment I saw it in the catalog. Finally got a chance to use it. I really wanted the lattice impressions folder to use with it but it's on backorder. So maybe next time.

Made a card for my dear friend in Michigan anyway.


I used Rich Razzleberry for the main card. Whisper White is the stamped layer and under it is Cottage Wall dsp. Butterfly and one scallop circle are Rich Razzleberry. I used Rich Razzleberry and Pale Plum Markers with a little water to mellow them out. Old Olive Marker for the leaves.
The butterfly came from the Beautiful Butterfly die and the Big Shot.

Hope you all have a great holiday week-end. I may not get to post everyday. We have doctor meetings and pre-op visit before the second surgery which is scheduled for Friday, June 4th.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment