Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm Back

Wow!!! What a week. My daughter arrived on the 15th and we have been on the go ever since. She left yesterday and I really miss her already. She was such a breath of fresh air. You know, life can really get in a rut if you let it and I didn't know all I was missing until she arrived.

The wedding at Disney was amazing. We never had so much fun at one. My granddaughter was a gorgeous bride and so amusing. She wore green tennis shoes with her beautiful dress and so did the rest of the bridal party. That was for saint Patrick. Her mother's family is Irish and so we had corn beef and cabbage for the dinner. It was the best I have ever had. They even made a special Mc-awesome dessert for her and it was so good.
My husband even danced with me, the first time in 30 years. My daughter took a video of it so I have proof! So much fun!!

We did Disneyland the day before and we had not been there since the 80's. It is different but yet still the same. The parade was awesome and the Pirates of the Caribbean was a little different than before but still an awesome experience. We had such a great time.

This week we shopped and had lunch with several different friends, went to Sea World on Wednesday and had a terrific time. We had never been there but I'm sure we will go back. The whales are amazing and so graceful. Tuesday night was wine tasting at the Hotel Del Coronado and it was so much fun. We met some awesome people from Chicago and Carlsbad. Fabulous night to remember!

Now it is back to work time, vacation is over. Darn. Our club meets this Saturday so I must get designing.
Hope you all have a great week and enjoy stamping.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you tomorrow with another card.
Happy stampin',
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment