Saturday, December 10, 2011

Delightful Decorations

Good morning! This will be a short post as I am getting ready for card class today. That is one reason I haven't posted much this week. I am getting behind. Oh well, stranger things have happened.

This is the last card that we did in November. Last but not least. I love this card, it is so traditional Christmas and yet very striking. I will be posting some other things we did in November before I show you our December class cards. Hope you enjoy and feel free to copy to make your own.





Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations and Many Merry Messages

Card Stock: Always Artichoke 4 1/4 x 11 put through the Big Shot with the Petals of Plenty Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler 3 x 4 1/2, Very Vanilla 2 3/4 x 4 1/4 and a scrap for the ornament.

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon , Basic Pearls, Ornament Punch, and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment