Saturday, June 5, 2010

THANKS SO MUCH

I want to thank all of you who are visiting my blog. I really enjoy sharing my creations with you and hope I inspire some of you to do your own creating. The layout came from Mojo Monday. It is so much fun and I send so many more cards than I ever would if I had to pay $5 per card when buying them. They also would not have as many embellishments as those I create. So anyway this card is for all of you visitors, Thanks So Much!

Stamp set: Kind & Caring Thoughts

Card stock: Basic Black card, Taken with Teal (retiring), Old Olive, Whisper White and Petals and Paisleys DSP (retired)

Ink: Taken with Teal

Accessories: Big Shot with Top Note Die, Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder and Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder, Linen Thread, and Kiwi Kiss Button (retired), Dimensionals


My second card is also from me to you! This layout also came from Mojo Monday.

Stamp Set: Soft Summer and Best Yet

Card stock: Whisper White card, Basic Black, Cameo Coral and Ruby Red (both retiring)

Ink: Black, Cameo Coral and Ruby Red

Accessories: Big Shot with Finial Press Textured Impressions Folder, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Earth Elements Brads (retiring), White 3/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon colored with my Black Marker.

We are having an Air Show today at our local airport which is just over the hill from our park, so I can see we will have a noisy week-end. It's amazing how quickly you get used to something when you live with it every day. Usually we don't even hear the planes anymore. However there is a lot more air traffic today than usual.

Hope you are having a great week-end!

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment